There can be no consensus on the 5 most romantic destinations in the words. It is all relative and subjective. With the adage: “beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder”, the following five destinations can be termed as beautiful for romance.
• Start with London. If you have a Schengen Visa, then it is best to start with London and then carry off with the rest. Kensington in London presents several attractive areas which are a tourist’s delight. These include London Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Palace and Kensington Gardens. Time constraint may not allow you to visit all major places, but at least pay a visit into world famous attractions like – Buckingham palace, Wesmister Abbey, Hyde Park, Victoria and Albert Museum, Notting Hill. It is not that these are lonely serene picturesque locations, but the idyllist beauty of London can never be missed. Once your great stay at London Premier Kensington is over pack your bags and head for the next destinations in Europe – Paris.
• In Paris do not miss the- Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysées, Versailles Palace, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral, Place de la Bastille, Moulin Rouge. Known for a long time as the fashion center of Europe, Paris today is a multicultural and a perfect blend of modernity and history. Take time out to visit each of these names mentioned above. It seeps you into history and gives a new idea of romance.
• Next move to Switzerland. First on the list is Geneva, the biggest city in the country and a major tourist attraction. The things not be missed are- Eglise Russe, Lake Geneva, Patek Philippe Museum, Museum of Natural History (Museum d’Histoire naturelle), Cathedrale de St-Pierre. Proceed to Lucerne which is the gateway to central Switzerland. Known for its lakesides and natural beauty, there are lots of places to watch – Chapel Bridge, Lake Lucerne, Pilatus, Rigi, Stanserhorn – excursion mountains.
• Auckland the capital of New Zealand is another great place to spend a romantic vacation. With its quite and excessively lovely beaches, islands( great barrier, kawau), museums, boat rides, surfing, city center shopping etc, Auckland is a great place to stay and explore. A classified global city with all its beatuty undisturbed, this is an experience by itself.
• Beatuty in the middle of desert. This is what Dubai is all about. Dubai is an International Tourist Paradise. There is one delight after another. From Trade shows to parks to Museums and Recreations, Shopping Festivals, Desert Safaaris, Parks, Beaches and Sports stadiums, Dubai has excitement for one and all. From luxury hotels to indoor skis to it is perfect arena for a romantic visit.