Why is it that the Grand Royale London is the most convenient spot in the city? Is it because you can get anywhere with superb access to the capital’s extensive Tube and bus network? Perhaps it’s because you can get everything you can dream of without even having to get on the Tube? Either way, we’ve come up with some fantastic reasons below. Take a look.
1. Red and yellow and pink and green. Yellow and, er, brown? We may not be able to sing a rainbow with just these colours, but they represent the Tube lines that make Paddington a very convenient place to be. Central, District, Circle and Bakerloo lines allow you to get all over the city, with particularly swift access to the centre and West End.
2. Paddington Station. Need we say more? The main terminus for Heathrow is located just around the corner from the Grand Royale London – we’re talking walking distance. From plane to train to hotel room, you can be swifty sorted within an hour of arriving in the country. And while we’re at it, anyone arriving from Gatwick will note that Victoria is just a short trip away on the District and Circle lines.
3. Kensington Gardens is right on your doorstep. That’s right – that glorious open green space is just there for all your needs. Whether you want to take a quick jog in the morning or help the kids burn off some energy at the Princess Diana Memorial Playground, it’s great to have such a fantastic park right on your doorstep.
4. You’re near some really awesome London attractions. We’re talking first rate here, people. Kensington Palace. Portobello Market. The Royal Albert Hall and Prince Albert Memorial. Hyde Park. Even the Museum Quarter is just a half-hour walk through picturesque Kensington Gardens away. If you can’t find something to love about that lot, then there’s something wrong with you.
5. Restaurants and bars galore. Paddington is trendy, and if you’re staying with our hotel on Inverness Terrace then you’re in for a treat. Whether you’re seeking shopping and cinema or a meal and a drink, you’re guaranteed a good night out – and you don’t even have to hop on a bus or Tube.