Address: Warwick Avenue Station, Warwick Avenue, London, W9 2PT
Warwick Avenue Tube Station offers a perfect entry into the busy district of Paddington in the bustling and always lively English capital.
Operated by Transport for London, the London Underground is an attraction all of its own, with this station in the heart of the City of Westminster in easy walking distance of a wide selection of local amenities and attractions.
Located in Zone 2 for London Underground travellers, visitors can make use of station facilities including Wi-Fi connectivity, ticketing for ongoing travel plans, payphones and services including bus and cycle connections.
Major bus routes linking with Warwick Avenue are the 6, 46, 187 and 414, while storage spaces for up to 17 bicycles are available at the station.
Located on the busy Bakerloo line of the London Underground network, onward stations from Warwick Avenue include Queen’s Park, Harrow and Wealdstone, and Elephant and Castle.
Parking options for visitors
Travellers heading to this busy part of London by car have a number of options open to them in terms of nearby parking, with facilities including:
- Q Park (0.8 miles, 16 minutes’ travel time on foot)
- Bayswater Road Car Park (1.4 miles, 28 minutes)
- Arthur Court Car Park (0.8 miles, 16 minutes)
- Euro Car Parks (1.2 miles, 24 minutes)
- Colonnades Car Park (0.7 miles, 13 minutes)
- Paddington Station (0.6 miles, 13 minutes)
Where to stay
For all those planning a stay in the area, here are some of the best local hospitality providers that can guarantee top-notch service and a great night’s sleep:
- Grand Royale London Hyde Park, 1-9 Inverness Terrace (0.88 miles)
- Shaftesbury Hyde Park International, 52-56 Inverness Terrace (0.76 miles)
- London Premier Notting Hill, 5-7 Prince’s Square (0.86 miles)
- The Shaftesbury Premier London Paddington, 55 Westbourne Terrace (0.61 miles)
- The Metropolis London Hyde Park, 78-84 Sussex Gardens (0.75 miles)
- Park Grand London Hyde Park, 78-82 Westbourne Terrace (0.75 miles)
Attractions for travellers to Warwick Avenue Tube Station
Anyone heading to this busy part of the English capital is well catered for when it comes to nearby attractions that could take their fancy. Here are some of the best local sights to see and places to visit:
- Madame Tussauds London (1.4 miles, nine minutes’ travel time on foot/by public transport)
- The Sherlock Holmes Museum (1.4 miles, eight minutes)
- The Wallace Collection (1.6 miles, 17 minutes)
- Kensington Gardens (1.1 miles, 11 minutes)
- The Science Museum (2.1 miles, 23 minutes)
- The Natural History Museum (2.2 miles, 27 minutes)
- The Victoria and Albert Museum (2.3 miles, 22 minutes)
- Buckingham Palace (2.7 miles, 23 minutes)
- ZSL London Zoo (1.6 miles, 26 minutes)